Written by Sue Mah, Registered Dietitian
These two-bite energy balls are packed with protein and are so fun to eat. They’re easy to make and require no baking.
- ½ cup oats
- ¼ cup cocoa powder
- ½ cup sunflower seeds, toasted
- ½ cup semi-sweet, mini chocolate chips
- ½ cup sweetened, shredded coconut + ¼ cup for rolling
- ¾ cup smooth peanut butter
- 3-4 Tbsp honey
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- In a large bowl, mix together all of the ingredients except the ¼ cup of coconut.
- Using a cookie scoop or tablespoon, form about 20 balls.
- Roll each ball into the reserved coconut. Store in an airtight container for about a week or in the freezer for up to three months.